With a lot of new improvements made to the circuit over the last couple of years the track's facilities for spectators, competitors and officials now include:
- Car parking at various parts of the circuit, (some on the outside of the track while others are within the confines of the actual track).
- There are 4 toilet blocks, all recently refurbished, located at all the major parts of the circuit in addition to toilet facilities within the circuit clubhouse. A new Block has opened in the paddock which has disabled facilities.
- Modern state of the art clubhouse in which can be found catering facilities, seated or carry out, on the ground floor. In addition, there are modern ladies, gents and disabled toilets. Stairs and a disabled lift lead to the first floor where can be found a lounge bar with a full view of most of the circuit, but especially all of the corners. The stairs and lift continue on to a second level which will provide a roof top view of the entire circuit sometime in the future, after erection of a safety rail and roof paving.
- Raised spectator banks at all major corners as well as the start line straight, thus providing a better view.
- A fenced in lawn area adjacent to the clubhouse provides a safe play area for children together with picnic tables for families. On the opposite side of the clubhouse there is a concrete BBQ area with a number of picnic tables adjacent to the rear door of the restaurant, through which food can be taken to be enjoyed on pleasant, sunny days.
- A fully equipped medical suite including paramedics and doctors is available to any member of the public who may become unwell requiring urgent medical attention on race days.
- Reserved car parking spaces for disabled people are available in the paddock.
FOR COMPETITORS AND RACE OFFICIALS
- All of the facilities already referred to are available to competitors and race officials.
- Male and Female changing and showering facilities are available on the ground floor of the Clubhouse as well as in the new Marshall's Room/Toilet Block in the Paddock.
- 12 New Garages with power, light and compressed air are at the top of the paddock, opening onto the pit lane. They can be hired for testing and race days.
- A New Scrutineering Block with weighing scales for cars and karts is situated at the top of the paddock next to garage 1. This block also has toilet facilities.
- There are 40 sixteen amp electricity hook up points in the paddock for use by competitors for a nominal daily fee. The number of points will be increased to 80 approx
- A mechanics hand wash room with complimentry degreasing hand gel is available in the new paddock toilet block.
- Some paddock night time lighting is already installed and is due to be extended.
- Fresh drinking water is available in the paddock.
- Marshall's shelters have bee provided at all corners of the circuit.
- The Pit Stop Shop is a modern Portakabin situated in the paddock next to the control tower, and stocks emergency supplies for competitors.
- Approximately two thirds of the existing paddock has a sealed surface. The remaining gravelled area will be tarmacked in the near future.
- Looking for Visitor Attractions and Accommodation in the area. Just click the link to Ards Borough Council on the left.